SoftOne is a dynamic software company founded in 2002, focusing in the development of ERP, CRM and innovative Cloud Services. We deliver both on-premise and Software as a Service (SaaS) business solutions to midsize and large organizations, having earned numerous awards for market leadership and innovation.
Increasing customer service, reducing costs and creating frameworks for enhanced collaboration and business efficiency for our customers are our main goals.
Whilst our technology is the enabler and vehicle for achieving business benefits, the quality and experience of our consultants are key differentiators.
To strengthen our SoftOne team, we are looking for a motivated, creative and enthusiastic ERP Consultant.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for delivering application consulting services in accordance with standard implementation methods. Developing ongoing, successful business relationships with Customers and providing them with “industry best practices” recommendations is also an important part of your role.
- Configure a client business solution
- Define detailed functional requirements
- Setting-up and taking care of the clients’ systems
- Work with Customization team to design and unit test automation and integrations
- Handle end user’s day-to-day inquiries including, but not limited to questions, bugs, change requests, etc.
- Provide training to clients’ key and end-users
- Installation of databases (SQL Server or Oracle)
- Execution of Data migration in ERP domain
- Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
- Follow essential internal business processes aligned toward exceeding our Customer`s expectations and expanding our Partners network
- Problem-solving and analytic skills.
- Reliability and deadline-driven approach.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to communicate in English (written and spoken)
- Comfortable in facing clients in day-to-day activities
- Willing to learn and work on new things
- Finance/accounting background is a plus
- SoftOne ERP consultant or additional product certifications are a plus
We offer a competitive salary package including private insurance and meal tickets, as well as a stimulating environment that allows real growth opportunities.
We have a fast-paced, performance-driven culture that rewards results and offers opportunities to talented individuals throughout our global organization.
If you have a passion for helping Customers unlock their business potential and want to join a dynamic, fast-paced and highly strategic team, we would love to hear from you!
Learn more about this excellent career opportunity and send your resume to email@example.com!